Magento developers are keen on providing updates which act as a catalyst for the growth of the ecommerce platform. These frequently made updates range in various fields from Marketing to Managing Catalog.
Marketing Promotions and Tools
These various schemes, discounts, coupons etc are the basic factors which affect web marketing and this is understood by the Magento developer developing the sites. By segregating user groups into various factions the users and customers attain a sense of elite. By promoting a site in various ways the versatility of the site grows too. These are very minute developments which the Magento developers understand but however minute they are, the impact they have on the sales cannot be disregarded.
Marketing Promotions and Tools
Merchants using Magento are benefitted by the new updates provided by the Magento developers as it increases the extensibility and the flexibility of their sites through which they cater to the masses.
The simplicity of creating versatile promotions utilizing Magento’s flexible pricing rules enables the increase in conversion rates. Magento couples other utilities like Up-sells, Cross-sells etc to make sure that there is a definite increase in the Average Order Value. The Average order value (AOV) is a very simple and meaningful indicator for the performance of a website. It indicates how much money a customer spends when buying something on the website in question. As opposed to the number of items, the number in question here is referring to the total value of items purchased in one visit. With the Average Order Value enhanced, the site is definitely expected to make huge profits and only when that happens the Magento developers are satisfied.
The various Marketing tools provided by Magento’s suite provided the simplicity to apply sophisticated functionality to increase the site’s online sales.
Marketing Promotions and Tools Offering
- Private (Club) Sales including Events, Invitations and Category access permissions.
- Flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories. For example: Percent Discount | Fixed Amount Discount | Free Shipping | Buy x, get y free. | Buy x, get y with percent or fixed amount discount | Buy x, get free shipping on order | Buy x, get percent discount | Buy x, get fixed amount discount.
- Catalog Promotional Pricing by percentage or fixed amount with ability to restrict to stores, categories, products
- Free Shipping Option
- Multi-Tier Pricing for quantity discounts
- Bundled Products
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group-specific tier pricing
- Landing Page Tool for Campaigns
- Search Engine Friendly URL's
- URL Rewrites
- Recently Viewed Products
- Recently Compared Items
- New Items Promotional Tool
- Up-sells in Shopping Cart
- Cross-sells on product pages
- Send to a Friend for all visitors, or registered users only
- Send Wishlist to a Friend by Email or RSS
- RSS Feeds for New Products, New Specials and New Tags
- Auto-generated Site Map
- Google Site Map
- Newsletter Management
Magento Developers’ Understanding of Marketing