Monday, June 13, 2011

Rails 3.1.0.rc4 has been released!

I've pushed a 3.1.0.rc4. Please test it against your application against this release candidate and report any regressions to the rails core mailing list. I would like to hear your feedback, good or bad. Especially if it's good.

In two weeks, if there are no show stopping issues I will release the final version. If we do find regressions, I will publish another release candidate and we'll put another two weeks on the clock.

However, I will not wait two weeks between release candidates. I want to get the final done as quickly as possible, so I'll try to release RCs as quickly as possible.

Changes
 Here are some of the major changes to the RC branch:
  • escape_javascript safebuffer fixes
  • json_escape safebuffer fixes
  • RDoc / ruby-debug conflict fixes.
  • arel_table is cached unless the table_name changes
For an exaustive list, please check out the commits on github.

Source: http://weblog.rubyonrails.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment